“Online check in” time available before final payement due?

Produce123

hi there. My “online check-in” time is available a few weeks before my final payment is due. Am I able to check in online before my balance is due? Or does it show an earlier check in time available but only providing I have payed the balance by that date? Thanks.

I believe that online check in is now available 90 days before sailing. Final payment date varies depending on the length of the cruise as well as some other things, but generally that is around 75 days out (again, it can vary). So it would appear that check in for most cruises comes before final payment.

Being able to complete your online check-in has never been contingent to having your Carnival cruise paid in full. So even though Carnival has joined the other cruise lines in not allowing access to the online check-in till 90 days prior to the cruise date, it has not made full payment a requirement (yet).

Until you make your full payment your boarding passes will not print. In the meantime you can print luggage tags and your cruise general information.

I believe that online check in is now available 90 days before sailing. Final payment date varies depending on the length of the cruise as well as some other things, but generally that is around 75 days out (again, it can vary). So it would appear that check in for most cruises comes before final payment.

2 - 5 days: 60 days out

6 - 9 days: 75 days out

10+ days, Alaska, Europe: 90 days out

Where does one see this "Check-in Time"? It's a new thing since the last time we sailed Carnival. We're taking a Carnival transfer from IHA to Galveston and expect to be arriving fairly late - if our assigned time is earlier, will that be a problem?

Where does one see this "Check-in Time"? It's a new thing since the last time we sailed Carnival. We're taking a Carnival transfer from IHA to Galveston and expect to be arriving fairly late - if our assigned time is earlier, will that be a problem?

Under Manage My Cruise, on the left hand side there is a blue box. In that box is "Check In". To the right of that will tell you the earliest date that you can choose a check in time.

You pick the time you want to check in. If you expect to arrive late, choose a late check in time. You can check in later than the time you choose but not earlier.

2 - 5 days: 60 days out

6 - 9 days: 75 days out

10+ days, Alaska, Europe: 90 days out

Where did you find this? My on line check in date is August 20. 90 days before my 7 day sailing on the Pride on November 18.

Under Manage My Cruise, on the left hand side there is a blue box. In that box is "Check In". To the right of that will tell you the earliest date that you can choose a check in time.

You pick the time you want to check in. If you expect to arrive late, choose a late check in time. You can check in later than the time you choose but not earlier.

Thanks. I don't usually even look at the on-line check-in page until way closer to the actual cruise date. We're still a little more than 2 months out.