Eurodam Movie Theatre No Longer?

SailorMarg

The theatre is now the Black Label Photography studio. I asked while onboard in May. The lady in the studio told me that they now show movies in the Show Lounge!

There is a slight chance I would view a movie on a cruise, but zero chance I would be interested in Black Label Photography. If I want an expensive portrait, I will arrange for one in town.

There is a slight chance I would view a movie on a cruise, but zero chance I would be interested in Black Label Photography. If I want an expensive portrait, I will arrange for one in town.

Yeah I felt the same way. I told the lady that I liked it better as a theater! We usually catch a movie during a cruise. We watched “A Mountain Between Us” while on the Eurodam in December.

Has anyone been on the Rotterdam recently that might know if they have removed the movie theater there? We enjoy going to the evening movie in lieu of the show and will certainly miss it on our upcoming sailing. Sitting in our stateroom to watch a movie is not our idea of a vacation and we would not find this to a comfortable solution.

Still had it in January. [emoji897]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On Eurodam, don't they show movies in Queen's Lounge?

No, on the Signature class ships there is/was a specifically designed movie theater. It is a very popular venue. You often have to arrive 30 minutes before a showing to get a seat. Apparently another non income generating venue is going by the wayside.

I have sailed Euro d am about 5 cruises and NA two cruises but hav e no memory of a dedicated movie theater. I recall Queens' Lounge

It’s definitely there, it’s even called the Screening room. It’s located on deck 3 near the Hudson room and Merabella shop. My DH visits there each afternoon for the movie of the day, while I relax in our cabana with a good book.

Maybe you are thinking of the BBC production which takes place in the showroom.

Edited by TrolleyGirl
spelling error