Booking Flights

markfull

Sorry if this has been asked before!

The P&O website states that flight seats can be booked approx 14 weeks prior to departure. We are booked on the Britannia TA in October, fliying back 2 weeks later.

My question is, does "departure" refer to the start of the cruise or the date of the flight? I'm aware that seats can get booked quickly, with people staying up late to catch the 'release' date, and I don't want to be left with the ones nobody else wants!

Thanks

The P&O website states that flight seats can be booked approx 14 weeks prior to departure. We are booked on the Britannia TA in October, fliying back 2 weeks later.

My question is, does "departure" refer to the start of the cruise or the date of the flight? I'm aware that seats can get booked quickly, with people staying up late to catch the 'release' date, and I don't want to be left with the ones nobody else wants!

Thanks

Upgrade your Chartered or fly Scheduled

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks

Hi Mark

It refers to the date you fly back so should be available on Saturday 4 August I think :)

Upgrade your Chartered or fly Scheduled

Even if you upgrade your chartered flight, as we have, you still have to pay extra and can’t book seats until 14 weeks before the flight. We are flying from Manchester so extra £100 each and to upgrade to Premium on TC another £199 each + £50 each to book seats making a total of almost £700 on top of the cruise cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Even if you upgrade your chartered flight, as we have, you still have to pay extra and can’t book seats until 14 weeks before the flight. We are flying from Manchester so extra £100 each and to upgrade to Premium on TC another £199 each + £50 each to book seats making a total of almost £700 on top of the cruise cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yeah, when did they start charging for flying into Manchester? I was a bit miffed to say the least! I can't recall what our upgrade cost (invoice not to hand) but I don't think it was £199 each (Thompson Dreamliner) and I've just paid £60 for reserving 2 seats.

Having said all that, we did the 15 night TA on Ventura (our 1st cruise) in 2010 and total price on this one is less!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk