Passport stamps

Takoyaki

I tried searching but the threads I found were almost a decade old and had conflicting information.

Does anyone know how I would go about getting a passport stamp on a cruise to Bermuda on NCL?

Thank you so much!

Think twice before adding unrequired stamps to your passport. You cannot add pages, and if you fill it up with unnecessary stamps, you may be renewing before you want.

I tried searching but the threads I found were almost a decade old and had conflicting information.

Does anyone know how I would go about getting a passport stamp on a cruise to Bermuda on NCL?

Thank you so much!

I thought we went through an immigration area when getting off/on the ship. If I am correct, I'd just ask those folks (which is what I've done for my daughter in years past when she wanted stamps). Again, I've got no specific experience for Bermuda.

When you exit the ship and go through customs, they will stamp it for you, just ask when its not so busy.

Even if it's not my final departure?

Think twice before adding unrequired stamps to your passport. You cannot add pages, and if you fill it up with unnecessary stamps, you may be renewing before you want.

I only have 1 stamp and wife and daughter have none. Wife needed a new passport when her name changed. All of ours need renewal in 5 years and we only have 2 international trips planned through summer 19.

Even so I think I just have a romantic vision of a book of stamps of world travel

I do appreciate the heads up though

Thank you so much!

We have gotten ours stamped at the customs building in Hamilton. It is only a couple of blocks down the road from the ferry dock. There is zero chance we will fill up our passports, so that is not a consideration for us!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Even so I think I just have a romantic vision of a book of stamps of world travel

I understand that and agree. And as someone who traveled extensively internationally for years, I can tell you it takes a lot to fill a passport and if you were doing enough travel that you would be at risk of filling your passport, you would be very well aware of the situation.

If someone thinks they are going to travel often they can apply for a 52 page passport.

https://www.us-passport-service-guide.com/add-pages-to-passport.html

Sent from my iPhone using Forums