Premium All inclusive

readingfast

So I am confused now I am reading this. I have had all-inclusive on NCL before - given as part of the booking perk. In the past I have paid in dollars and had to pay service charges on top (still just about a fairly good deal). This time I have booked I am paying in sterling and have the service charges included. That makes for a very good deal.

What I don't understand from reading the t and cs is about drinks over $15. In the past we have simply paid the excess if we have accidentally ordered something over $15 (that we have not been warned by the waiter has always annoyed me). In the t and cs I have read it is not clear if you have to pay the whole price or the extra above $15. I am interested to find out.

All being well I will find out this coming October. Getting excited, it feels like I am coming home - my 4th Western Med on Epic. I love it.

The beverage part of all inclusive is basically the standard UBP with coffee and water added, so drinks costing more than $15 will be treated the same way as you experienced previously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is on all sailings, but only if you book in Europe.

We booked Just before the premium bit! We have all the service charge and water etc also included.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have just checked what we have included (from U.K.) and it says Adult ultimate beverage and coffee package, it’s our first time on NCL.

Hi Nikki I’m from uk too , we get coffee package (in restaurants) soft drinks and premium alcohol (up to $15 ) a drink . You also get a discount if you want to buy bottled wine , this will be my third cruise with NCL . Looking forward to it . :D

Hi Nikki I’m from uk too , we get coffee package (in restaurants) soft drinks and premium alcohol (up to $15 ) a drink . You also get a discount if you want to buy bottled wine , this will be my third cruise with NCL . Looking forward to it . :D

Thank you for info and enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...

Just wondering if anyone could share their more recent experiences onboard with getting the coffee with meals with the all inclusive package. (UK/EU cruisers) Can it be used in o’Sheehan’s or the MDr for breakfast?? Any problems with not being charged?

Can be used in the MDR with breakfast. Just order the coffee and if they ask you to sign just produce your key card. You could get all indignant too, like my wife, but it serves no purpose.

Don't know about O'Sheehans as we don't use it very often.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Excellent question. It says on the web site , Lavazza Coffee Served at meal times in restaurants, it does say not room service Bars or in lobby etc , I’m sailing on the bliss in 46 days , they serve Starbucks on that ship so I’m assuming we can have the coffee at all meal times breakfast included as long as it is in a restaurant , Sheehan’s should serve it for free as they do have a coffee machine in there .

Maybe someone can give a more up to date reply .

It is Starbucks coffee on the Bliss as stated. It is only served as part of the package when sat down for meals. It is not served as part of room service or at any coffee bars.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

The OP is from England. Different package = different rules.

Correct. EU and UK customers get speciality coffee at meals in restaurants included in the basic cruise fare. The discussion was just seeing how it was working in practice...

Correct. EU and UK customers get speciality coffee at meals in restaurants included in the basic cruise fare. The discussion was just seeing how it was working in practice...

Actually the basic cruise fare (Just Cruise) doesn't include coffee, drinks, internet, water etc. The Premium All Inclusive fare does, which is often a few hundred quid more than the basic cruise fare.

I am in the UK and have the so called 'All Inclusive ' deal but like others am somewhat confused. Not being a great coffee drinker I wonder what a 'speciality coffee ' is (coffee with a alcohol shot?) . But what if I just want an Americano?

The atrium coffee shop also has pastries etc - are they free?

Also I wonder what the fuss on

Lavazza is - seems a standard brand here.

We have the Premium All Inclusive package and all our "freebies" are listed on our booking including, water, internet, OBC ,excursions credit and Service charges.

I am confused however about the All inclusive Beverage package & coffee.

Where can I see a list of all the included drinks, including non-alcoholic ones?

Does this mean coffee with meals only or, does it including coffee at any of the bars at any time of day?

Last time I travelled with NCL I remember some ludicrous rule that I could have a Baileys coffee for free but had to pay for a plain black coffee.

I am also assuming that the drinks etc. in the cabin fridge are not part of the package.

Any clarification on this matter would be very welcome.

I don’t believe that Norwegian has added Specialty Coffees to the drink package. Though for the price, they should.

I don’t believe that Norwegian has added Specialty Coffees to the drink package. Though for the price, they should.

The question is specifically about the all inclusive rate available to customers from the U.K. and some other countries. It includes speciality coffees with meals (so not from the atrium cafe).

I am in the UK and have the so called 'All Inclusive ' deal but like others am somewhat confused. Not being a great coffee drinker I wonder what a 'speciality coffee ' is (coffee with a alcohol shot?) . But what if I just want an Americano?

The atrium coffee shop also has pastries etc - are they free?

Also I wonder what the fuss on

Lavazza is - seems a standard brand here.

I'm taking that the speciality coffees will be espresso based such as cappuccino, latte etc. An Americano is espresso based so may be a speciality coffee.

And you're right the coffee is Lavazza and it's pretty ordinary. I think Bliss may be Starbucks which is also likely to be pretty ordinary. That's both compared to my local artisan coffee roaster.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

So... On Epic.... With UK/Ireland/Europe UBP+C+J package.

No specialty coffee in buffet as expected, no fresh squeezed juice as expected, haven't figured out what Juice J stands for. 

All free 1 litre bottle water per person per day delivered at beginning of 13 night cruise ie 28 bottles! 

All bars applying a '2 drink limit' per transaction so I don't need dw's card all the time when ordering for both of us. 

Asked about speciality coffee in buffet and told only in main dining rooms. Mentioned package says "all our dining venues" and told buffet not a dining venue, but a buffet. Ok!