Fantastica pkg. vouchers

kimala

Hello guys,

My hubby and I are blessed to be sailling on the Seaside 10/20. When we booked the deal was 12 drink vouchers each when you booked Fantastica.

I have searched and searched but cannot find anything telling me what the terms of use are for these vouchers. I am hopeing that I’ll be able to use them on frozen drinks. We are fru fru drinkers and as such was not bummed about not having booked under the very limited “drinks on us package”

Hello guys,

My hubby and I are blessed to be sailling on the Seaside 10/20. When we booked the deal was 12 drink vouchers each when you booked Fantastica.

I have searched and searched but cannot find anything telling me what the terms of use are for these vouchers. I am hopeing that I’ll be able to use them on frozen drinks. We are fru fru drinkers and as such was not bummed about not having booked under the very limited “drinks on us package”

You can use them.

You can use them.

Yet again another incredibly helpful response.

On another note, I wanted to add that I wouldn't necessarily be "bummed" about not getting Drinks On Us as there are significant differences vs the old vouchers. While it is nice that with DOU you can use it towards an upgrade towards an unlimited classic or deluxe package, which you cannot do with the vouchers, the DOU is so limiting that it creates an necessity, at least in my case, to upgrade. The Fantastic vouchers are a very good deal for mild drinkers that want a decent beverage choice. but don't need the quantity of an unlimited package.

ETA: Misunderstood your original post. I agree you are better off with the vouchers if you are not heavy drinkers or don't want to pay for an unlimited package.

Edited by Até
Misunderstood OP

Yes thanks thats what I thought. It would be perfect if we could get maybe one more book of 12 vouchers but I wont be greddy. We didnt have the best year last year (financially or otherwise, lost myfather and brother 4 months apart) so I am happy that I found such an affordable cruise.

Don't waste your vouchers on juice, coffee, tea, or water. The buffets are fully stocked with that stuff and they have no problem with you filling up and taking it back to your room. We used less vouchers than we thought as we were off ship on excursions and such half the time, and when we were on the ship, we drank coffee in the morning and flavored water in the hot afternoon.

... It would be perfect if we could get maybe one more book of 12 vouchers but I wont be greddy. ...so I am happy that I found such an affordable cruise.

Unfortunately MSC seems to have fully discontinued the 18 voucher package that was once offered, I found it a good value. You will find many drinks on MSC are actually a good value compared to other lines. I figured out pretty quickly to use my vouchers on the more expensive items like cocktails, wines and shots and then just pay for items like beers which were only a few cents more than the voucher's cost/value, which was about $5 each at the time.

I Think the Fantastical vouchers only apply to US and not to UK passengers. Which seems unfair. I hope I’m mistaken

You aren't mistaken. MSC has different promotions for different countries.

At the moment, they're concentrating on building market share in the US and have very attractive offers there as a result. There was a time when they had fantastic offers in the UK, too, and there are still great prices and offers to be had on selected sailings - especially when you compare them to other cruise lines!