Drink package prices

Morning. Warning of a small rant here...

I'm on Indy for spring break next year. I'm finding it hard to believe that all of the drink packages are now so much higher.

The soda package that has been 8.50 a day for YEARS is now 9.99 (which is a "discount" of 10% over the onboard price). Can the soda package really have increased that much - or is it because of the Freestyle machines now on the ship?

The refreshment package is 26.00 a day now, and that's a 10% discount too.

I've heard of 30% off the refreshment package for "upcoming" cruises - not sure which ones - but I've yet to see this for Indy.

Is there a chance that maybe on Black Friday, these prices will somewhat drop to prices I've become accustomed to?

Thanks, all..

You've got plenty of time to monitor for discounts before spring break. Also, the drink packages are completely optional. Also, if you've been around any amount of time, the drill is mark it up to discount it later so it can be run "on sale" to what peepsxare used to...

Morning. Warning of a small rant here...

I'm on Indy for spring break next year. I'm finding it hard to believe that all of the drink packages are now so much higher.

The soda package that has been 8.50 a day for YEARS is now 9.99 (which is a "discount" of 10% over the onboard price). Can the soda package really have increased that much - or is it because of the Freestyle machines now on the ship?

The refreshment package is 26.00 a day now, and that's a 10% discount too.

I've heard of 30% off the refreshment package for "upcoming" cruises - not sure which ones - but I've yet to see this for Indy.

Is there a chance that maybe on Black Friday, these prices will somewhat drop to prices I've become accustomed to?

Thanks, all..

There will be a better sale before your cruise...spring break is a ways away.... patience young grasshopper... ;-)

There will be a better sale before your cruise...spring break is a ways away.... patience young grasshopper... ;-)

I need a 'like' button.

And lower prices on my cruise May19. I'm patient. (And not at all a young grasshopper). I just check close to every day.