Port Intensive and Picture Intensive Trip Report for Jewel's E Mediterranean cruise

We had dinner in the MDR. It was very good tonight! Now, we also had a new waiter – Alex – with the new assistant waiter from the other night. Both were very attentive and very good – back to our normal Royal experience at dinner. Alex said Dennis went on vacation and Alex was just getting back from vacation. What a relief! Food was excellent!

DSC07026b_zps7hswsagy.jpg

DSC07025b_zpsye0fmfwp.jpg

DSC07027b_zpsytk7xjw6.jpg

There were women taking pictures, sitting and posing in the middle of the court. Not sure if that was just a photo op or if there was some significance to the spot, but it was a bit odd when they were sitting and lying down in that spot.

DSC01781_zpswa6ir10o.jpg

We lit a candle. It was tougher than it looked, I had trouble getting the bottom to stay in and staying lit. I have been throwing holy water on Phil at some of these churches… After the year he had, can you blame me?

DSC01839_zpsw7mrsutw.jpg

DSC01841_zps837aaadv.jpg

DSC01842_zpsjxakihkv.jpg

DSC01843_zpsvg1mcfnd.jpg

DSC01848_zpsfjpdfw0a.jpg

There were a lot of steps here…

DSC01870_zps1vh982kf.jpg

P&F were figuring out the tip in the middle of the courtyard and the police officer was circling them on his Segway like he was thinking what the heck are these fools doing, flashing their euros. Wish I had gotten my camera out quick enough to get that.

DSC01861_zpsdekrfrpf.jpg

DSC01852_zpsfgsjkpdy.jpg

DSC01859_zps9slqh3rk.jpg

I can’t think what I was taking a picture of here. I think it was Frank, yes, it was Frank…

DSC01726_zps7yen3ww0.jpg

DSC07131_zpslxsaj1l1.jpg

DSC07145_zpsgeamunto.jpg

DSC07155_zpsp041vqih.jpg

I don’t know where this guy walking on the highway was going…

DSC07064_zpsrznhfpbs.jpg

M said they saw one of the female bartenders showing all of the souvenirs her customers gave her to another customer. A female bartender had asked P to bring her back a magnet from Provence. I didn’t mind and thought it was cute, but, after hearing that from M, I started to think that maybe they are having some kind of contest or something as this was not the same bartender that had asked P. I personally found it a bit disturbing.