Port Intensive and Picture Intensive Trip Report for Jewel's E Mediterranean cruise

Then, we went directly to a little town, called Valldemossa. Oh my gosh, gorgeous, quaint, and not crowded. We were early so not sure if that impacted it. Also, it was a holiday where on November 1 they all go to the graves of their dead loved ones. We walked around the pretty town. Chopin had lived there… Also, there was a saint that lived there too, Santa Catalina Thomas. There was nothing not to love about this town! So glad Anna took us here!

DSC02566b_zpsln6amxr0.jpg

DSC02567_zpsonfsm17w.jpg

DSC02581_zpsn3wwqhtj.jpg

DSC02584_zpsv95w0lyz.jpg

DSC02585_zpsilf3xxhz.jpg

We stopped for a drink and a local snack, called coca de patata. It was kind of a potato bun with sugar. We said we really liked it, but it was only okay actually. 😊 There was a shop next door that we found beautiful handmade white sundresses for M and my younger granddaughters.

DSC02725_zpsx2vumi0k.jpg

DSC02726_zpsotrvotu0.jpg

DSC02728_zps1rv7zsmu.jpg

DSC02731b_zpsakywmhlw.jpg

DSC02733_zpsjc0ru8kv.jpg

This was quite a remarkable and memorable port day. Loved it!! Very surprising as, when I was planning, I thought maybe we would want to skip touring in one port since it was a very “port-intensive” trip. This was the one that we would have been most likely to not go off the ship. We decided to get a tour since we were here, might as well see it all as we don’t know if we will ever make it back. So glad we did!!! We went to lunch at the Windjammer and did some shopping at the ship store – got the little boy grandsons all Lego watches. All souvenirs finished for all the grandkids!! Pretty good!

Phil was tired!

DSC02991_zpsy7lh9tih.jpg

DSC03042_zpswgkfn0fk.jpg

DSC03053_zpsgyz6b29a.jpg

DSC03122b_zps0hgj0vuw.jpg

DSC03177b_zpsi28kdvdt.jpg

DSC03198b_zpskfb6tl0a.jpg