Jr Suite + Inside - Am I missing anything?

Thanks again to all who responded. A quick update.

I'm in the habit of checking websites daily (or almost daily when I have a reservation). I noticed that a Grand Suite became available. Although the description says it accommodates 4 - it only appeared if I did a search for double or triple occupancy. I assumed maybe the muster station was full and they were limiting quad occupancy - but my wife suggested we call anyway.

Called last night and the agent said that room has the standard twin beds (together or separate) and a single size sofa bed, so as is will only sleep 3 (which we were fine with, but she said coast guard regulations require every passenger have their own berth). When we asked why it says it can sleep 4 - she said they can bring in a crib for kids under 3. At that point, we thought we were back to our JS + inside when she said - hang on, that suite ought to accommodate a rollaway bed. She needed to check with resolutions. After a long hold, she said they all thought that was fine, but needed to confirm with revenue management tomorrow (which was today).

Just got the call an hour or so ago that we are all set. Now the 4 of us are booked in a single GS and will be much more comfortable than all being in the JS (but we would have managed) with an empty inside. Price was only slightly more than the 2 separate cabins, but this will be much more convenient.

We're very excited!

Mike

Perfect!!!!!

Bon Voyage! :)

By the way, since you will now be in a Grand Suite, you may go to the nightly reception in the Viking Crown Lounge for three and a half hours and get free drinks. :)

By the way, since you will now be in a Grand Suite, you may go to the nightly reception in the Viking Crown Lounge for three and a half hours and get free drinks. :)

Thanks. Would we have been able to attend that anyway being Diamond on Royal (based on being Elite+ on Celebrity)? I have to say, I find this whole Diamond Lounge / Concierge Lounge (of which I believe Majesty has neither) / nightly reception / voucher situation confusing......

Mike

Thanks. Would we have been able to attend that anyway being Diamond on Royal (based on being Elite+ on Celebrity)? I have to say, I find this whole Diamond Lounge / Concierge Lounge (of which I believe Majesty has neither) / nightly reception / voucher situation confusing......

Mike

Yes, the nightly reception is open to Diamond, Diamond Plus, Pinnacle and Suite Guests.