Myvegas OBC

My husband and I both play myvegas slots on our phones. We were just able to redeem points and each get $100 obc. I was able to talk to club royale and they added it on no problem. Since it had been less than 30 days since I booked our next cruise, they didn't even have to cancel the reservation and rebook it. Can't beat getting a total of $200 obc just for playing a game on the phone for a few minutes each day. Just thought I would let you guys know how you can get some extra obc for future cruises.

I had booked through c&a at the end of June. I called today to get our c&a #s added to the reservation. When I booked, we were less than 2 weeks back from our first cruise and our numbers hadn't been issued yet. I asked about the myvegas offer and they transferred me to club royale, who answered my questions. I then redeemed my points and had hubby redeem his points. Called club royale back and they added to my reservation with no problems. Said it will take a day or two to show up but I will get an email showing it when it does.