Trunk Bay amenities, snack bar open yet??

TTEllis

Any recent visitors to Trunk Bay?? As of this past weekend the snack bar was still closed, any hope in sight or any idea when it might open?? Do you think:confused: it will be open this year?? Thanks for any help Todd

• 3 weeks later...

Here's the deal on Trunk Bay. For those of us who are planning our day there.

The snack bar will NOT be open this year, for those of us planning our day there we have to bring our own food and beverages, being on a cruise most of us will not have our own cooler, Trunk Bay is a VERY hot place to be without something to drink. Mostly Hieneken though.:p

I'll be there in November as well, only thing I can think of, if you plan on going to Trunk get a styrofoam cooler put your ice and drinks in it and take it with you(that's what the park service told me) or plan something else.

The rentals on Trunk are all open, you can rent kayaks, and snorkel gear the bathrooms are open until 4pm, after 4pm everything closes.

NO food or beverages, you have to bring your own, Trunk Bay is a LONG way to go to find out after about 15-20 minutes on the beach that your real thirsty starting to get hungry and there's nothing there. Just keep that in mind.

Hope that helps Todd