Summit vs Infinity & booking onboard

Mynki - you wanted to hear about my theory of why the Summit’s SR prices are so low, OK here goes: there is a current thread asking if there is a clothing optional deck on The Millinium. A few months ago, a similar question was asked about a non-clothing deck area on Summit. I responded no not now, but I was sailing on the Summit shortly and I would set one up and would be using it........the Summit prices, for some unknown reason dropped like a rock. There were 118 people on that cruise and I enjoyed the Elite Happy Hr all by myself. And for some reason, the Staff wouldn’t let me set up that area.

Who can figure these things??

Den

Just found another poster (Mynki) that I can ignore along with two others that that offer zilch.

WOW!

Denny01 and Mynki are trying to be helpful on this thread and you are the one following us around and can't be civil. If you can't follow through with ignoring then tell us why the Summit is both upscale and cheap?

Mynki you're right we're not in a place to try luxury cruises right now and are still sticking to Carnival pricing. It should still be a good deal and opportunity to sample. I'll keep in mind that the X has better and newer ships.

Clothing optional deck? Trust me no one wants to see me running around on that deck haha. Hold your hands over the kiddies eyes when you walk up the stairs.

Edited by Doug & Cindy Scrap Hunter

Indeed. I've attracted the attentions of your stalker! :')

Not gonna lie to you, I did smile at the irony of the post after reading its posting history. Seems they only want to discuss you, closing threads and errr, lettuce!!!