Drink prices beyond the inclusive

Malcolm142

If you have the Ultimate Beverage package, is there a price limit? And if there is a price limit, do you have to pay full price for anything above the limit?

It’s not done on a price basis, the Ultimate Package gives you everything listed in the Premium Package and Ultimate Package plus of course the included. The packages are as follows:

eea3edc92db98318b0820557603d5fc8.jpg

8729e6d32c150315e2fc1777ff45a64d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you have the Ultimate Beverage package, is there a price limit? And if there is a price limit, do you have to pay full price for anything above the limit?

unlike some mainstream cruise lines, you are not limited to a certain number of drinks per day either

While on the Quest last month, they had a Single Grain Scotch (Haig Club) that was $12.95 and I don't see it on the Ultimate package.

There are a few anomalies in that there are some drinks included in the package that are more expensive than those excluded. Of course the package is subject to changes and Azamara do respond to feedback, for instance in May when the package was revamped there were no ports after comments from passengers there were some added within a week.

Sent from my iPad using Forums