Steakhouse Reservations

Daisy0214

not sure of your email set up, I have a search section on mine. Just type in "Carnival" and any items with it will come up. This is how I found my upgrade offer and steakhouse reservations due to my email volume

Newbie here... When would I expect confirmation emails for my dining reservation requests? My cruise is not until Christmas, with online check-in at the end of September. I did put in requests for a couple of specialty dining venues, including the steakhouse. I have not received any emails. Does that happen after the online check-in period? TIA.

Newbie here... When would I expect confirmation emails for my dining reservation requests? My cruise is not until Christmas, with online check-in at the end of September. I did put in requests for a couple of specialty dining venues, including the steakhouse. I have not received any emails. Does that happen after the online check-in period? TIA.

Usually get a reply within a week, even months out from the cruise.

Thank you. So if I have not gotten a reply, should I submit another request? Or make a phone call? Thanks...

I just read a review (not sure how old it was) where a couple had issues with booking the Steakhouse. I can't exactly remember the situation, but I do know they were looking at different days trying to get their time slot they wanted. They wanted like 6pm on a certain night which was not available so they proceeded to look at other nights same time slot. Well in the end they took a night with whatever time (not the one they wanted), when they got on board and as the week went on they realized they were booked in the steakhouse multiple times that week. So to answer your question, if you submit another request you may want to check at the steakhouse when you board to make sure you do not have multiple night scheduled in there, well unless you want it, hope this helps. Lastly, we booked the steakhouse on the Splendor for our 2 week Alaskan cruise coming here in Aug 18' and booked it over a year ago and we got our conformation email about 1 week after doing so.