Does "Unlimited Soda and More" package include Mudslides, BBCs and Chocolate Monkeys?

red919

I realize the Unlimited Sodas and More package includes "mocktails", but I find this description rather vague.

Realizing these drinks will be served without liquor, the Baileys Irish Cream in the BBC would naturally be left out but as the other letters symbolize bananas and colada mix, one would assume it would be included in the package. Mudslides and Chocolate Monkeys generally include ice cream and wondering if this would be a problem.

So has anyone had luck ordering any of these three with this particular package?:cool::tropical-drink:

Thanks in advance!

Hubby always get that package and was disappointed that the milkshakes were no longer included.

So, I told him to go to the bar and order the mocktail Chocolate Banana. He was surprised how good it was.

I would think you should be able to order any drink that does not have alcohol in it which would make it a mocktail or virgin.

Hubby always get that package and was disappointed that the milkshakes were no longer included.

So, I told him to go to the bar and order the mocktail Chocolate Banana. He was surprised how good it was.

I would think you should be able to order any drink that does not have alcohol in it which would make it a mocktail or virgin.

Excellent!

But doesn't the Chocolate Banana include ice cream?....guessing it would qualify as a "milkshake" but glad to know your hubby was able to order one with the package.(y)

Excellent!

But doesn't the Chocolate Banana include ice cream?....guessing it would qualify as a "milkshake" but glad to know your hubby was able to order one with the package.(y)

"Milkshakes" come from the ice cream location and are called "milkshakes." Things from the bar, whether they contain milk, ice cream, or other non-alcoholic preps are called "mocktails" and are part of the soda and more package. They will make you virtually any bar drink without the alcohol. At least that was our experience.

The chocolate banana was on the official mocktail menu, although you are not limited to that menu.

"Milkshakes" come from the ice cream location and are called "milkshakes." Things from the bar' date=' whether they contain milk, ice cream, or other non-alcoholic preps are called "mocktails" and are part of the soda and more package. They will make you virtually any bar drink without the alcohol. At least that was our experience.

I think the chocolate monkey may be on the official mocktail menu, although you are not limited to that menu.[/quote']Great news and good to know...thanks!!:D

Mudslides and Chocolate Monkeys generally include ice cream

Not on Princess. The bartenders use ice, cream, chocolate sauce and bananas. They blend it all in the blender.

The bars do not have ice cream.

And the Reddi-whip topping out of the spray can is non-dairy. (Think spray on cool whip).

I edited my post--was able to look up the menu and it definitely IS on the mocktail menu
Thanks for double-checking!:):)

Not on Princess. The bartenders use ice' date=' cream, chocolate sauce and bananas. They blend it all in the blender.

And the Reddi-whip topping out of the spray can is non-dairy. (Think spray on cool whip).[/quote']

Ah...I see. Not ice cream but sounds yummy just the same.(y)

Many thanks to you both!:D

DH gets the "dirty banana" and I get the "chocolate banana" (I don't drink booze enough to make it through a whole drink). It's yummy and I don't want to know how many calories it has.
:o

Number of calories?:confused:

YIKES! ... ;):')

DH gets the "dirty banana" and I get the "chocolate banana" (I don't drink booze enough to make it through a whole drink). It's yummy and I don't want to know how many calories it has.

What is the difference in the 2 drinks?

Question (maybe a silly question) -- So if a person buys the unlimited Soda package, and orders a mocktail, can they also order a shot of liquor and pay for it, and the bartender can mix it all together?

Seems like that might cost less (Soda package for $8 a day vs Beverage package for $68 a day). A couple of shots of liquor can't add up to $60.

I see that you can also order a bottle of rum or vodka for your cabin. But that would mean ordering a mocktail, then walking back to your cabin to add your own booze.

Enquiring minds want to know !

I was wondering the same as above. And I read mocktails were around $7. Is that true? My kids like mocktails, but I've never paid more than $4-5 for them.

Also, does each person in the cabin have to get the soda package if one person does, or can it just be a couple people in the cabin?

Also, does each person in the cabin have to get the soda package if one person does, or can it just be a couple people in the cabin?

No, not everyone has to get any beverage package. It is possible for just one person to purchase it.

I was wondering the same as above. And I read mocktails were around $7. Is that true? My kids like mocktails, but I've never paid more than $4-5 for them.

Mocktails are around $5. No, not each person in a cabin has to get a package--each person can buy what they want or nothing.

What is included is coke products from the gun. It also used to include root beer from a can, you'll need to check to see if this is still listed. The coke products are limited. Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite. No diet Sprite. There are probably a couple more that we don't care about.

Not on Princess. The bartenders use ice, cream, chocolate sauce and bananas. They blend it all in the blender.

And the Reddi-whip topping out of the spray can is non-dairy. (Think spray on cool whip).

They will mix in ice cream if you bring it to them. ;)

What is a chocolate monkey?

It is a frozen drink made with ice, banana, and chocolate syrup. As above, if you go to the ice cream location and get a dish of soft serve (no charge), they are happy to mix that in.

The standard ingredients for mocktails are shown on the menu...but again, they'll make anything you wish without alcohol. Talk to the bar tender about what you like and they will get creative.

It is a frozen drink made with ice' date=' banana, and chocolate syrup. As above, if you go to the ice cream location and get a dish of soft serve (no charge), they are happy to mix that in.

The standard ingredients for mocktails are shown on the menu...but again, they'll make anything you wish without alcohol. Talk to the bar tender about what you like and they will get creative.[/quote']

I've even brought a chocolate cookie from the Horizon & had it thrown in. :)

I guess I will have to look at the prices - to figure out how much it would cost me - to get a mocktail (with the package) and then just add a shot of liquor.

Thanks for the information. I figure if I drink 3 or 4 drinks a day, it's not worth it to buy the beverage package. But the Soda package with Mocktails at $8 a day seems like a really good deal - some lines charge twice as much for a non-alcoholic package.

Thanks for the information. I figure if I drink 3 or 4 drinks a day, it's not worth it to buy the beverage package. But the Soda package with Mocktails at $8 a day seems like a really good deal - some lines charge twice as much for a non-alcoholic package.

We figured that one mocktail + 1 soda per day was break even point. So if you're going to do multiple mocktails, it's a bargain. However, when the diet coke was bad.....yeah, I buy it to keep daughter happy. If the soda is not right, I'd rather bring on my own.