harmony OS CLS question

How much light or tv noise makes it upstairs? I know that is subjective.... just generally.... no YouTube vids on this issue
As long as you keep the volume down it is not to bad. If you are bothered by tv light then you might have a problem.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

How much light or tv noise makes it upstairs? I know that is subjective.... just generally.... no YouTube vids on this issue

If the rest of the lights are off downstairs, you'll hardly notice the TV being on. The sound is another story... it travels pretty well in the CLS's.

thanks, any other opinions? we usually get an OS cabin...love it..but thought we'd do CLS and be close to SL and CK....sailing w/DS in our cabin too.....concerned about TV and light noise from down stairs...such a 1st world problem to have......wish I could see a youtube vid...anyone have one on the curtains and real night life in the room

The area where the shear curtain is (overlooking the LR) is not the only place light would come into the loft. The side railing overlooking the stairs is open to below as well...and there are no curtains in this area. There are individual stair lights too (although they can be turned off) If you’re looking for a room where the bedroom is private and in total darkness, the CLS is not the room I’d pick. I think it’s better suited for couples

thanks, any other opinions? we usually get an OS cabin...love it..but thought we'd do CLS and be close to SL and CK....sailing w/DS in our cabin too.....concerned about TV and light noise from down stairs...such a 1st world problem to have......wish I could see a youtube vid...anyone have one on the curtains and real night life in the room

We were never big fans of the OS's. Our go-to choice of rooms is the GS... unless a CLS is available and reasonably priced. I'll take the CLS over a GS any day.

CLS’s are GREAT cabins. They are the most unique rooms we’ve ever sailed in. I’m slightly claustrophobic, and the high ceilings and huge windows really help. If I were sailing with another family Or family member, they would probably be my last choice. I need a bedroom door in that case. But that’s just me.

thanks everyone....given the potential TV and light issues.....we are going with an OS..

we've had an OS before and it worked fine for the 3 us......the CLS would be perfect for 2 people, but looks tight for us given youtube vids I've seen....we would love to be on deck 17, seems quite, 2 bathrooms and so close to CK and SL

the OS is just $90 more for the week, so not bad...and I feel better knowing what I have, than taking a chance

thanks for sharing and listening to me

We sail all the time with my son in the cold. He is 12 years old but does not watch much TV on a cruise. My wife is a light sleeper and the noise and light from tv wasn't a bother.

Beautiful room with a very large shower upstairs for two. Size of cls and OS is pretty similar.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk