Serenade of the Seas 10 night?

Hello. We are currently booked on Adventure of the Seas in March for an Eastern Caribbean 7 night. Ive been checking in on prices and have noticed theres also a 10 night Serenade of the Seas Eastern Caribbean for nearly the same price since its leaving on the last day of the "Kids sail free" promotion, our daughter who is 6 is going with us. We could probably make that work although I was wondering what 4 days at sea would be like on a Radiance Class ship which we have no experience with. Obviously I've read some reviews and watched some YouTube videos. It looks almost like a larger Enchantment of the Seas inside with a lot more glass, nice looking ship. Anyway, just wondering what some of your opinions might be. We've never been on a cruise past 7 nights so I'm sure the crowd on the ship will certainly be of a different type as opposed to shorter cruises which is fine by me.

I'd jump on the longer cruise. I've been looking, and it's not often that I see the longer Serenade cruises at a decent price. I think your 6-year old will have just as good a time on Serenade as on Adventure. There is a kiddie pool area with slide on Serenade, plus the same Adventure Ocean program.

Thanks! We are considering it. She's a pretty seasoned cruiser so far....lol! Been on 3 with us and really likes it, enjoys the Adventure Ocean a lot. It may be a stretch getting coverage at home for folks staying here and watching our dogs for that long but we may be able to pull it off. The fact that we can catch the last day of the "kids sail free" promotion is really tempting and puts this into a real possibility. Additionally, her elementary school spring break is a bit extended and a week prior to most other schools so she would not have to miss any days which is also a plus but it would be close! I'm sure we will have fun and enjoy either way, always do.

We’ve done a 12-night on Serenade, as well as a 12-night on Brilliance (her sister ship). We love these longer cruises, and the sea days are perfect opportunities to somewhat rest up between the port days. What I have found with my own kids is that as long as there is a pool, they are very, very happy - and these ships definitely have pools!

(My kids would have happily stayed for 12 nights at a Motel 6, as long as there was a pool - but maybe that’s just my kids!!!) ;)

Have 200+ nites on Radiance Class ships, with another 100 planned this next yr, most on Serenade. Never feels as crowded as other ships. Fewer things for kids to do but the Kids Program is great, Grand Daughter(8yrs) loves it. Unless near Holiday or school break there isn't as many kids on board. These longer trips are more relaxing, don't feel rushed. Wind Jammer for Dinner has great selection and better taste then most...

Thanks for the responses. It does look like a nice ship and class. It would be our first time on this type. Having been on a few 4-5 night ones over the past several years we are ready for a longer (at least 7 night) for sure. Especially since we have to fly I consider it getting my moneys worth on longer itineraries.

Have 200+ nites on Radiance Class ships, with another 100 planned this next yr, most on Serenade. Never feels as crowded as other ships. Fewer things for kids to do but the Kids Program is great, Grand Daughter(8yrs) loves it. Unless near Holiday or school break there isn't as many kids on board. These longer trips are more relaxing, don't feel rushed. Wind Jammer for Dinner has great selection and better taste then most...

I wish we had the time and money to do that many nights! We are lucky to schedule in 1 maybe 2 cruises a year. Thanks for the response.