Blu Ray Players in Star Suites

cjbx

We have been unable to cruise or even keep up with these boards for over 4 years.

We have two questions:

Does anyone know if the DVD players in suites (particularly on the Star) have been upgraded to BluRay?

Does voucher for the Meal Speciality Dining Package cover one or both travelers on the cabin booking?

Thanks for any help.

Not sure about the BR Players.

The Dining Packages are for Guests 1 & 2 in a room. Any additional people are the cover charge. For example, we are traveling with our son. My self and my husband are covered for 3 specialty dining meals. If our son wants to eat there too, we would have to pay the charge for him.

We have been unable to cruise or even keep up with these boards for over 4 years.

We have two questions:

Does anyone know if the DVD players in suites (particularly on the Star) have been upgraded to BluRay?

Does voucher for the Meal Speciality Dining Package cover one or both travelers on the cabin booking?

Thanks for any help.

I believe the DVD players are gone and everything is on-demand like in a hotel room. At least that is the case on the Dawn after their upgrade in 2016.

To my knowledge none the ships in NCL have or ever had blue ray players. It's either a DVD player or the movies are beamed directly to your room.

Yep, never saw those or the 8 track players on NCL.