No FTTF on Journey cruises?

Produce123

Its possible there are too many diamond and platinum members already booked so they cannot accommodate FTTF perks.

This is exactly right. We are going on a Journey cruise(Breeze in September) and I posted a poll in a very active FB group for our cruise asking what level they will be on the upcoming cruise. The number that replied either diamond & platinum out numbered the the others combined. Keep in mind the FB group is only small fraction(~600 members) of the total cruise and the number of diamond & platinum passengers is already several time more than a normal cruise(based on the numbers JH posts on various cruises)

Here are the number I got from my poll

81 Platinums

51 Gold

20 Diamond

3 Red

2 Blue

1 Milestone

Our last Journeys (Miracle to Alaska) cruise had almost 200 Diamonds and 800 Platinum.

One of our first Long cruises was Miracle to the Mexican Riviera. Don’t remember if it was a Journeys cruise but is was a one time hasn’t been repeated 13 day itin. The regular pax were checking in faster than the Diamonds, Platinums and FTTF folks.

On the Journey Cruises, in our experience, there’s rarely been a long line at Guest Services.

What negatives are there for regular folks like me and my girlfriend over those premium people? Will I still be able to self checkout right away on our final day as I need to catch a flight. Thanks.

You’ll be at the end.

Order of debark is usually, though it can change a bit

Diamond Self Assist

Platinum Self Assist

Suite Self Assist

FTTF Self Assist

The Others

Then checked luggage

Diamond

Platinum

Suite

FTTF

The Others

Does that mean I am the last of the self assist? But at least before all those that checked their luggage outside their room the night before we disembark?

We have disembarked as platinum after checking our luggage and merged into line with passengers who were doing self assist. I believe those who checked luggage are allowed to disembark as soon as the luggage is ready, rather than having to wait for all self assist to disembark.

We have disembarked as platinum after checking our luggage and merged into line with passengers who were doing self assist. I believe those who checked luggage are allowed to disembark as soon as the luggage is ready, rather than having to wait for all self assist to disembark.

To a point, yes, with the various priority groups (Diamonds, Platinums, Suites, FTTF); people who have booked Carnival excursions; and possibly people with early flights--all of whom have been given a specific time and place to meet. So they can release those people with checked luggage by making an announcement only in that meeting place. But it would be utter chaos to start calling general debarkation baggage tag numbers over the ship-wide PA system before all self-assist have debarked.

You’ll be at the end.

Order of debark is usually, though it can change a bit

Diamond Self Assist

Platinum Self Assist

Suite Self Assist

FTTF Self Assist

The Others

Then checked luggage

Diamond

Platinum

Suite

FTTF