Snacks/drinks back to cabin

If you have the open bar package bring a travel cup to the bar and they will fill with soda and ice. They use the gun soda, not canned. That’s how I would get ice to make iced coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

And I've taken food to go from O'Sheehan's multiple times. You can call and order from your room or order to go at the counter. Instead of their regular plates/baskets, they'll put it on a standard room service plate with a cloche and give it to you to take back.

!

WHAT? No way. How long ago was this?

If takeout from O'Sheehans is important, pack some tupperware. Put the food you want in the tupperware and walk back to your room. Enjoy on your balcony with some paper plates. Wash out your tupperware in the batrhroom sink and repeat as needed.

I take it, you had it?

I think it is dependent on the cruise...I have been on the Breakaway 3 times and have seen them readily offering "to go"at O'Sheehan's and next cruise saying no and people "sneaking off" I say that loosely There is no consistency ....my last cruise they supposedly abolished the prime rib and rib or fish dinners and few cruises later I seen folks on here saying that it was on menu..