Food on Princess Cays?

SCPNP

There are more food options besides the bbq buffet. Not many people know this.

When you get off the tender take a right and walk over the pedestrian bridge and walk up and around. It’s not much of a walk. There are other beach areas as well as a basketball court and restrooms. I call it the quiet side. It’s very nice. Princess sets up these little food carts with servers. I believe there were three different ones. We didn’t have any issues with flies.

When you get off the tender take a right and walk over the pedestrian bridge and walk up and around. It’s not much of a walk. There are other beach areas as well as a basketball court and restrooms. I call it the quiet side. It’s very nice. Princess sets up these little food carts with servers. I believe there were three different ones. We didn’t have any issues with flies.

Thanks for the info. Do you remember what was on these food carts?

Princess sets them up, but does Carnival set them up when using the island?

Oh no so many flys.. ~^~ I wonder how many in Shoo -FLY Pie:D:D

Can anyone tell me what food is served at the BBQ/Buffet on Princess Cays? I am vegetarian. Making sure there will be something I can eat. If not, is it possible to smuggle off a vegetarian deli sandwich if I have a lunchbag cooler?

Thanks!

Not sure. We were on a Princess cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I suspect that the two lines do things differently so Carnival may or may not set the carts up when one of their ships is using the island (and since this is the Carnival forum, which isn't obvious on some phones I guess, it can make a difference).

Princess sets them up, but does Carnival set them up when using the island?

I don't remember seeing the food carts on our cruise. I think I've read on other threads that there are some things only for Princess cruises.

It's frustrating sometimes, but does make sense. There are several car manufacturers that have a parent company with many lines (GM comes to mind) but within the lines (and even models within the line) there are great differences. I would expect some similarities, but not the same experience between Chevy, Buick, and Cadillac - and the same holds true for Carnival, Princess, and HAL.