Bar Credit

jcgld62

How does bar credit work on your sign and sail account. I purchased it using credit card rewards but I don't know where or how to look for it once I'm onboard. Will it be on my account and specified as bar credit or will there be something in my cabin I have to take to the bar??

Can it be used towards cheers?

Yes it can. BUT if you wait to buy CHEERS once onboard it is $5more per person per day than purchasing it before boarding. So it's better to us the Carnival M/C to prepay for the package prior to boarding (you still get double points), and use the points to pay down the Carnival charge once the CC bill arrives.

Bar Cash......If you don't use all of it, you lose whats left. Why not just use your S&S card?

The OP is referring to a point redemption from their Barclay's FunPoints credit card. Basically it's like free OBC. If there is a little left the last night they can always order an unopened beer or 2 to pack and take home or if there's a lot left ask for an unopened bottle of wine in the MDR to take home.