Where to stay in Jacksonville

twinmom2298

We will be arriving in Jacksonville the night before our Elation cruise. I have never cruised out of Jacksonville before. Where is the best place to stay the evening before?

Many cruisers stay near the airport. Some have park and cruise pkgs. Prices vary, but near the airport there are many hotel and restaurants, and a fairly large shopping center.

We typically stay in Kingsland GA. It is about 30 miles north of Jacksonville, so it is a short drive the morning of. Plus it end up being maybe $20 than a park and cruise hotel in Jacksonville, which means we have the convenience of having our car when we disembark after the cruise.

Many cruisers stay near the airport. Some have park and cruise pkgs. Prices vary, but near the airport there are many hotel and restaurants, and a fairly large shopping center.

Agree ,Hilton Garden Inn and so forth . Also ask the hotel clerk for information for a shuttle to the ship . Seems they have stopped the park and cruise package deals , but they still let you park your car at the hotel.

Your looking for Christine ;)

We will be arriving in Jacksonville the night before our Elation cruise. I have never cruised out of Jacksonville before. Where is the best place to stay the evening before?

I have cruised out of Jax several times. Twice I stayed overnight the night before and I stayed at the Microtel at the airport. Very nice hotel, continental breakfast. Can leave car at hotel for duration of the cruise for $10/day. There is a private shuttle service to cruise terminal going from the hotel. Those arrangements can be made at checkin.

We typically stay in Kingsland GA. It is about 30 miles north of Jacksonville, so it is a short drive the morning of. Plus it end up being maybe $20 than a park and cruise hotel in Jacksonville, which means we have the convenience of having our car when we disembark after the cruise.

This is exactly what we do! Kingsland has lots of good motels and restaurants to choose from, and then it's a short commute the next morning to Jaxport. Easy parking, and cheaper if you book online ahead of time.