Miami or Fort Lauderdale Help

Yep just signed up now. Phone isn't an issue. Might bring the work phone [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Forums mobile app

You won't be sorry. It is great. This past cruise is the first time we used it, because we landed in FL and had to get to Miami ...When we got there, 2 days pre cruise, we Uber'd everywhere...and each trip was about $4 to $6.

I've just got a quote back from Larry's Limos for a return trip from Miami airport to the Port and back again, approximately $240 including tips and toll charges. It's a sizable fee but compared to flights into Fort Lauderdale from Dublin it's still a considerable saving flying into Miami instead and doing the transfer to the port.

Sounds expensive. Wonder if that quote is for a limo not just a town car or shuttle?

For private transport r/t from MIA to FLL area hotels or Port Everglades and back that's not bad - especially if you are travelling with a family. Drive from MIA to PE usually takes about 45+ min. depending upon day of the week and traffic.

Sounds expensive. Wonder if that quote is for a limo not just a town car or shuttle?

Maybe for a couple or even three people with just three cases but we have a wheelchair as well as the luggage and whilst a normal Uber X might fit at a squeeze chances are we will probably need an Uber XL and when I priced my journey on the app with the XL it work out at $80 plus tips each way so it’s getting mighty close the the quote from Larry’s.

So expensive it definitely is they aren’t excessively so based on the competition. Maybe Miami prices are similar to those from NYC.

Hi folks,

Considering booking the Allure for the 14th Aug from Fort Lauderdale. We would be flying from Dublin so looks like Miami will be the easiest to fly to.

I am looking for advise to a few questions.

Should I stay in Miami or Fort Lauderdale for the pre cruise night ( I have seen either place) ??

Hotel recommendation for locations ?

Can anyone recommend a company for transfers depending on where i stay i suppose ---cheap and cheerful :)

Thank in advance

Garry

Did you make a decision on where you are going to fly into yet?