Are Haven sundecks 16+ fleetwide?

my3sonsnj

Thanks all! I really did not want to have to buy Vibe passes after all the $$$ we spent on getting a Haven courtyard cabin. My DW is a former elementary school teacher and I spent most of my adult life as a volunteer coach, board member, bottle washer, etc. in the youth sports and youth marching music activities. We really do not mind having children around, until they become screaming, undisciplined terrors. With the lack of supervision by even a small minority of parents that is common in many environments today, a relaxing afternoon can turn into a total headache. It is good to know that we can climb a set of stairs and escape into an adult-only environment.

Thanks all! I really did not want to have to buy Vibe passes after all the $$$ we spent on getting a Haven courtyard cabin. My DW is a former elementary school teacher and I spent most of my adult life as a volunteer coach, board member, bottle washer, etc. in the youth sports and youth marching music activities. We really do not mind having children around, until they become screaming, undisciplined terrors. With the lack of supervision by even a small minority of parents that is common in many environments today, a relaxing afternoon can turn into a total headache. It is good to know that we can climb a set of stairs and escape into an adult-only environment.

Glad to help :D and I totally get what you are saying. I've raised 3 boys and we were very involved in the schools/youth groups as well. We really enjoy kids. However, at this point in our lives, we don't want to spend our vacation time among families where the parents are taking a vacation from parenting, lol.