Star Princess Cabin E118

geobec

Has anyone stayed in E118 stateroom, it is classified as an obstructed ocean view. Just curious as how obstructed it is and what is the bed configuration, is it in front of the window or on the side of the room? We will be doing a 15 day Hawaiian cruise.

Has anyone stayed in E118 stateroom, it is classified as an obstructed ocean view. Just curious as how obstructed it is and what is the bed configuration, is it in front of the window or on the side of the room? We will be doing a 15 day Hawaiian cruise.

If I am correct the view will be something like the picture below. Also, the beds are under the window unless somebody corrects me.

https://290df61e-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.googlegroups.com/site/cabinviewbyrenmar/crown-princess/cabins-101--119/E118.JPG?attachauth=ANoY7crv4pBwzIruSE1JhnY_yZu3O7A8lA6L1qMjUNtF1-Sgdv8Uqv-o2IKSz5k5XpPRQtcp_3_4j7K6IqIquNaDFnFByQQoP10gIdVR6femcCuEqOCe7rg_FZm4xN-kpxZjTKMIPfBFWon5OMw_VnxieOz969Fv9BbSES3oCJKJ3VViBtJuOfuOm0kgKHQQ1srDApETV_JHH8FM3Nm9EQ9e2ykQsIr4ZB0amA1xhmpj8AHfqsH4oPDtku0TrvTjaAXPmYuPLBAS&attredirects=0

Theo

Exactly Theo. Not sure about the bed placement but......love that location because you can head forward a few cabins and use the door to exit out onto the upper Promenade deck!

Great location!

Since it is for only two people, the beds should be on the side wall, not under the window. EM

This is true of the last generation of Grand-class ships (Crown, Emerald and Ruby) but not the earlier builds such as Star. Almost certain bed(s) will be under the window.

This is true of the last generation of Grand-class ships (Crown, Emerald and Ruby) but not the earlier builds such as Star. Almost certain bed(s) will be under the window.

Cruisedeckplans has pictures of E211 & E212, E219,E231, E306, E307,E616, with bed on side wall, not under window. Based on this, I still say non-quad cabins will NOT have beds under window. Caribbean also has beds on side wall, Diamond and Sapphire they are under the window. EM

Edited by Essiesmom

Thanks everyone for the responses, we are really hoping the bed is on the sidewall but if not we can deal with it. The obstructed view does not look that bad and the location sounds good, so it seems like we made a wise decision.

Cruisedeckplans has pictures of E211 & E212, E219,E231, E306, E307,E616, with bed on side wall, not under window. Based on this, I still say non-quad cabins will NOT have beds under window. Caribbean also has beds on side wall, Diamond and Sapphire they are under the window. EM

I stand corrected. You are most likely right that it is just the Quad rooms which have the beds under the window, makes sense.

Theo