Norwegian Bliss - Embarkation Photos

Skazel

I've seen a few posts that have indicated that there were no embarkation photos taken, the ones in front of a green screen where they later frame it in front of the Bliss. Is this true? Are there other times during the cruise where you can get this done? Not the posing pictures around the ship, but in front of the green screen so you can have the Bliss behind you?

Thanks in advance.

Sailing August 25th, 2018

We were on the June 2nd cruise. We looked, but didn't see any embarkation photo stop. HOWEVER, the photo shop assures us that they were out there taking pictures. Keep an eye out,,, they say that they are around. We cruise all the time and always take an embarkation photo. We know what to look for,,, and didn't see any.

When we went in May there was a green screen. The photos turned out lovely so we bought it. I haven't bought an embarkation photo in years! Just keep your eyes out. There was one line to board that skipped the photos, and another line to take photos. Enjoy the Bliss is gorgeous.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

We just got off the bliss on Aug 4th and when we sailed they had the Embarkation photo stops before you got on the boat.

I believe it was right before you went up an escalator before boarding. Fyi the fastest and easiest boarding ever. NO WAIT. Walked right on. Got there at 11:27am, drink in hand by 11:49am.

I could see how some people missed the photos with the boarding process so fast.