Sea Trek at Coral World

PAcruiser19372

We're in port from 9-6. We were thinking of taking a taxi to Coki Beach in the morning and then they have a 2:00 time available for Sea Trek. I was wondering if it begins at 2:00 how long does it actually last. I'm assuming it will start late :). Concern is what time it would be over and are there plenty of taxi's available there at that time of day. Thanks!

From what I have seen excursions start late mainly because they're waiting for someone who reserved but hasn't shown up. That's why more and more people are opting for private excursions.

I did the trek years ago and it's a good way to safely interact with sea life. You never know what creature you'll encounter.

We watched a group do it while we were there. With setup, etc, took about maybe an hour, 90 mins max? Give yourself time to check out the rest of the facility, its small, but very nice (you can do this before the excursion). If you leave at 4 they will call you a taxi at the gate and you will be back to the ship in plenty of time.