Beverage Packages Sales

I will be sailing on Navigator of the Sea on April 12th. I was on my cruise planner and it said that the soda package is 9.99 per day and that its over 20 percent off onboard prices. I thought the soda package was 8.50 and the deluxe beverage package is 50.00 per day/adult. Are these on sale? Would there be a better deal as the sailing gets closer or on Black Friday? Thanks

Disregard any "percent off" numbers from Royal Caribbean, they make them up. Just look at the bottom line price.

Prices vary all the time. If you purchase and later see a lower price, then you can cancel and re-purchase. Keep checking the Cruise Planner.

I will be sailing on Navigator of the Sea on April 12th. I was on my cruise planner and it said that the soda package is 9.99 per day and that its over 20 percent off onboard prices. I thought the soda package was 8.50 and the deluxe beverage package is 50.00 per day/adult. Are these on sale? Would there be a better deal as the sailing gets closer or on Black Friday? Thanks

Prices are changing for many ships/sailings in 2019.

The Classic Soda package is now $9.99 when it's 20% off onboard prices, making it $12.50 onboard. I don't think Iever saw an advertised "discount off onboard prices" when the Classic Soda package is offered online at $8.50/day. Maybe someone else will offer what the onboard pricing is like up to now.

The Deluxe Beverage Package varies in price between different ships and sailings.

$42/day at 20% off onboard prices is when onboard prices are about $52.50/day

$42/day at 25% off onboard prices (usually advertised as Buy 1 Get 50% off the 2nd) is when onboard prices are about $56/day

$42/day at 30% off onboard prices is when onboard prices are about $60/day

$45/day at 20% off onboard prices is when onboard prices are about $56.25/day

$45/day at 25% off onboard prices (usually advertised as Buy 1 Get 50% off the 2nd) is when onboard prices are about $60/day

$47/day at 25% off onboard prices (usually advertised as Buy 1 Get 50% off the 2nd) is when onboard prices are about $62.67/day

$48/day at 20% off onboard prices is when onboard prices are about $60/day

For example of a price increase, I'm booked on Anthem of the Seas for a 1/6/2019 sailing. In the recent sale it went from $48/day advertised as 20% off onboard prices to $47/day advertised as 25% off onboard prices (Buy 1 Get 50% off 2nd). This represents a price increase on-board going form $60/day to $62.67/day.

So far, Drink Package prices either get discounted 20%, 25% or 30% from onboard prices. The math always works out. But it can look odd when you're also seeing a price increase. Internet Package prices are similarly going up a bit. As is the Refreshment Package. And of course all the package combinations that include the 1-device VOOM package are affected to.

Are prices going up on all ships and all sailings at the same time? I have no idea, but for those sailings I can see pricing for these in the cruise planner, it does seem common.