St Thomas - Discover Scuba Waiver?

When we booked this excursion it said if any waiver questions were answered yes then you would need your doctors signature. When will I get th waiver?? How do I find the waiver? I dont even know what the questions are so I dont know if I'm gonna have to answer yes to anything :confused::confused::confused:

Are you doing this excursion through the ship or on your own?

We booked a Discover Scuba on our own in Cozumel. They emailed the waivers as soon as we put our deposit down, along with all of the other instructions that we needed. I am sorry, but I don’t remember the exact questions that they asked.

I would contact Royal if you booked through them, or the company that you booked through.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Are you doing this excursion through the ship or on your own?

We booked a Discover Scuba on our own in Cozumel. They emailed the waivers as soon as we put our deposit down, along with all of the other instructions that we needed. I am sorry, but I don’t remember the exact questions that they asked.

I would contact Royal if you booked through them, or the company that you booked through.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We booked it through royal caribbean cruise planner. We booked our cruise on the phone with RCL then went in on their website and picked out all the excursions.