Next cruise Input wanted!

My boyfriend and I just got back from our Alaskan Cruise and are already exploring our next one! :) The Alaskan one is going to be hard to beat in my eyes. :) He's not really interested in the Caribbean as he's been there a few times. Based on the offerings we saw on board our cruise and the fact I'm currently limited to sailing during August, we narrowed it down to possible a 7 day Western Mediterranean and the Scandinavian Russia Cruises. I took a 12 day Western Mediterranean Greek Isles cruise with my daughter 4 years ago, but he's never been to Europe and I loved the cruise. There seem to be a few new ports too. I'd like to see new places though too. Any input or suggestions would be appreciated, especially since I know nothing about the Scandinavian cruises. I'd really love to see Ireland, but no cruises there in summer. :(

Next summer

Brilliance of the Seas - British Isles

June 12, 2019

July 18, 2019

Review of this year's cruise incl. overnight in Dublin

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2652998

Funny how this doesn't come up in my cruise search on their site.:confused::confused:clear.png?emoji-confused-1977 I'd love to go, but have to travel during August due to work commitments right now.

Funny how this doesn't come up in my cruise search on their site.:confused::confused:clear.png?emoji-confused-1977 I'd love to go, but have to travel during August due to work commitments right now.

Oops, I know why now. It's a 12 day cruise and my boyfriend can't go for that long net summer either. I guess that'll be another bucket list one. :)

We sailed the Baltics several years ago, and to date, this was our favorite cruise. Just being in some of those ports, that we have only read about or watched in movies, Copenhagen Stockholm Helsinki and more, and if you can get to St Petersburg Russia, well, it is truly a once in a lifetime experience. I would heartily recommend that.

Cheers

Len