When are Flightease flights available?

westcoastcruiser

We have a cruise booked for next year and are interested in HAL’s price for business class to/from our European destination. It is less than 330 days out so I checked the website which said flights not yet available. I called HAL and was told flights often are not available until 4-6 months out. Has this been the case for others?

Certainly I want the better price if one is offered by HAL. But if it turns out HAL’s price is not as good as what I could obtain on my own, I would not be happy if I passed on a lower price while waiting for HAL to show their prices.

Of course, the person I spoke to said sometimes HAL’s prices are better and sometimes not. :(

Thanks for any insight you can provide.

I would check Flight Ease daily since you are past the 330 day mark. Have you already found the airline and flights you are interested in? Google flights can give you an idea of whether or not your price is likely to go up or down. In addition, be flexible by an extra day on either end.

Even if you are only purchasing a one way ticket pre-cruise, you will not be able to see flights until 330 days prior to the end of your cruise.

Check back at that point and you should be able get your flights then.

• 1 month later...