QM2 Spa passport

missalto

We are travelling on QM2 next July - a 21 day round trip from Southampton via Liverpool, Iceland, Canada, New York before the eastbound transatlantic back to Southampton. I was thinking of purchasing a spa passport (e.g. A 6 day one) and spread my usage across all the sea days. Just wondering if I can do this or if the passport is just limited to the transatlantic crossing part. Anyone had experience of this?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I don't believe anyone on here can give you the correct answer. It would be best to arrange a deal once you are onboard with the Canyon Ranch reception.

My experience;

The staff on the front desk at Canyon Ranch Spa are for ever changing the goal posts on spa passports, as I found out on previous voyages. I take regular 'round trip' crossings, on two occasions a spa manager has only allowed me to use my pass for the west bound crossing only , whilst another manager has permitted it for use on the complete round trip.

I wouldn't suggest you book a spa pass in advance, wait until you are onboard talking face to face with the reception staff.

There are also daily special deals ( posted daily in the onboard daily program) that you may be interested in

We are travelling on QM2 next July - a 21 day round trip from Southampton via Liverpool, Iceland, Canada, New York before the eastbound transatlantic back to Southampton. I was thinking of purchasing a spa passport (e.g. A 6 day one) and spread my usage across all the sea days. Just wondering if I can do this or if the passport is just limited to the transatlantic crossing part. Anyone had experience of this?

The spa pass is valid for both legs of a round trip. At least it was last September

Not sure of the answer, but wanted to say hello as I am also doing this trip.