Yet another FTTF question..... different though.....

wealwayswander

I have been looking and looking for it - yes I think it is worth it. My question is....... have you ever wanted it and never had it become available? I am being told over and over to be patient and keep looking, and that everyone who wants it ends up getting it - any truth to that?

Yes, check every single day, multiple times. They release only a certain number of them based on reservations for Platinum, Diamond, and Suites.

So the availability can pop up and be gone in 10 minutes because only a few were released.

One cruise we were not able to get it, but we have for our others four. Sometimes they really do sell out and don't open up more, but honestly, you just have to keep checking. When is your cruise? The one we were not able to get, we booked about 45 days out. Usually we book about six months or more out.

I have been looking and looking for it - yes I think it is worth it. My question is....... have you ever wanted it and never had it become available? I am being told over and over to be patient and keep looking, and that everyone who wants it ends up getting it - any truth to that?

Demand has always been greater than the supply (until recently), so yes, many have not been able to buy it as regularly discussed here.

But, since Carnival has raised the price so high, demand may have fallen off. For example, FTTF went on sale May 1st for one of our upcoming cruises and it’s still available nearly 4 months later.