Allure, oasis or harmony

I think that is one of the few times I've heard something positive about the Bionic Bar(s). I've yet to be on a ship with one.

What’s not to love never any queues fun to watch no time limit on drinks so just keep ordering remembers your favourite drinks makes new delicious ones generous size measures always plenty seats. Great if your on a drinks package [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that is one of the few times I've heard something positive about the Bionic Bar(s). I've yet to be on a ship with one.

We were on Harmony last year and it seemed quite busy a lot of the time. My 3 year old granddaughter enjoyed going there and getting a Shirley temple.

I agree, you cannot go wrong with any of them, but for me:

1. Allure - love the ship, just subtle differences - but love Mama Mia

2. Harmony -could care less about the slides and Bionic Bar but love Grease. Negative is no umbrellas by the beach pool.

3. Oasis - ship is great, but don't want to see Cats and PC is farther for us to drive. Also thought the Ice Show was much better on Allure and Harmony.

Again, they are all great. Probably liked the WJ on Harmony the best. We don't do specialty restaurants so that is a wash for us. We also don't sit in the Solarium so that doesn't matter to us.

We really pick based on the itinerary and price of the bigger ships as we don't feel you will be disappointed on any of them.

Other thing we like about Allure right now is it is going to Roatan which we really like. We booked Allure for Dec 2018 specifically because Roatan was one of the port stops.

I agree, you cannot go wrong with any of them, but for me:

1. Allure - love the ship, just subtle differences - but love Mama Mia

2. Harmony -could care less about the slides and Bionic Bar but love Grease. Negative is no umbrellas by the beach pool.

3. Oasis - ship is great, but don't want to see Cats and PC is farther for us to drive. Also thought the Ice Show was much better on Allure and Harmony.

Again, they are all great. Probably liked the WJ on Harmony the best. We don't do specialty restaurants so that is a wash for us. We also don't sit in the Solarium so that doesn't matter to us.

We really pick based on the itinerary and price of the bigger ships as we don't feel you will be disappointed on any of them.

Other thing we like about Allure right now is it is going to Roatan which we really like. We booked Allure for Dec 2018 specifically because Roatan was one of the port stops.

We all have different opinions, I thought the ice show on Harmony was the worst one that I seen.