Silver moon question

trucker den

we were thinking of taking a silver moon excursion. I was looking at the different options. What are the differences between the regular cruise and the adults only XL cruise. It says the XL cruise has top self booze. What are the selections on the regular cruise? What other differences are there. My wife and I don’t mind children. Thanks.

Thanks for the heads-up. We've sailed with Silver Moon several times and hope to book for our April cruise. We depart Barbados at 4 PM, so I'm hoping they have something that will get us back with sufficient "whew" time. It's a very long pier and I would hate to be one of the running of the strays as the ship sails away.

We sailed on the Silver Moon last year for an afternoon sail, and it was a fantastic experience! Silver Moon is their largest catamaran at 62 feet, and it's definitely luxurious. The others are smaller and I think that's part of the difference in price. The crew was friendly and helpful, and they offered delicious food and top shelf beverages. We stopped at two snorkel sites, swam with turtles, and it was worth every penny. We are sailing again on the Silver Moon in December for a lunch cruise. I highly recommend them for a relaxing and pampered experience!

• 2 weeks later...