NCL Sun Aft mini suite VS Deck 11 port side mini suiste

Lorey2007

I have a aft mini suite on deck 9 booked for our Cuba cruise. After viewing some photos on various sites it looks like the mini suites on deck 11 have a roomier living area while the aft mini has a huge balcony but the living area looks more confined. I think I would like the roomier deck 11 mini but I see that it is below a area before the Observation deck that has lounge chairs and am worried I will have dragging chair noises in the am. Anyone have any experience in a deck 11 mini suite port side?

I'd stay on 9. We had one on 10 aft and it was nice but 9 is the preferred. I did look at a few pics of the ones on 11 and not noticeably bigger living room from the pics.

You are also close to buffet, sports bar, moderno, etc. being aft.

I'd stay on 9. We had one on 10 aft and it was nice but 9 is the preferred. I did look at a few pics of the ones on 11 and not noticeably bigger living room from the pics.

You are also close to buffet, sports bar, moderno, etc. being aft.

I will play devil’s advocate. First. 11th deck are awesome and quiet. Aft is beautiful for the view IF you are going to use your balcony. I love aft on transatlantic and cold climes. Caribbean ... not a chance would I be out there. No wind, VERY hot. Just my 2 cents. Have fun !

Thanks all I decided to switch to deck 11. I don't think we would use the balcony that much. Did not particularly like the sofa across from the foot of the bed and the cabinet with the TV, desk and fridge on the side of the bed in the aft deck 9 mini. Deck 11 mini has the sofa next to the bed and the TV etc across from it. Saved a little of money in the switch so that is a good thing.:)

We have stayed in a port side mini on deck 11 twice on the Sun and loved it. No noise from deck 12. Great location near the pool deck.

Thanks good to hear. I chose cabin 1012 which was the closest I could get to mid ship did you feel a lot of motion the cabins are more forward than I like?

[/color][/size]

Thanks good to hear. I chose cabin 1012 which was the closest I could get to mid ship did you feel a lot of motion the cabins are more forward than I like?

We were in 1215 pm both cruises. One cruise was South America and the other was Panama Canal. A couple of rough sea days on each cruise but you should be fine in the seas from Florida to Havana.

Oops, just realized my typo - we were starboard in the Sun not port. We have been to Key West and Havana on the Pearl and Sky and had starboard cabins then too. In Havana, the starboard balconies have the best view of the harbor and lighted Christ of Havana. We docked at the closer dock in Key West and starboard faced the lively dock area.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums