Red wines in the Drinks on Us package.

nhlbd

Has anyone had the red wines in the Drinks on Us package on the Divina? I am okay with descent Italian wines, but if they are undrinkable, I would like to know in advance. The liquor options are very reasonable.

We are getting Black status due to matching status with RCCL. Does anyone know what the real benefits are?

I would appreciate any information on this.

Thanks!

Has anyone had the red wines in the Drinks on Us package on the Divina? I am okay with descent Italian wines, but if they are undrinkable, I would like to know in advance. The liquor options are very reasonable.

We are getting Black status due to matching status with RCCL. Does anyone know what the real benefits are?

I would appreciate any information on this.

Thanks!

c52851cca10a498eb9d69a03c21efc08.png833cb2a6ed5c34387c8b31979bdd31e6.png000a6ecd496ad31d508e1bdad9826ecd.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Has anyone had the red wines in the Drinks on Us package on the Divina? I am okay with descent Italian wines, but if they are undrinkable, I would like to know in advance. .!

Undrinkable? Where did you even get that idea from?

We are red wine drinkers and prefer an Australian or new world wine and something substantial like a Shiraz.

The offering on the Magnifica this July was a Merlot that I like but cannot drink as it does not like me so that was out and a barbera red this was awful and yes to me undrinkable. We Managed to get a cab sav in the dining room and a couple of bars. If you go for the deluxe they have a larger choice but not really good and not available in all bars.

The wines were a poor selection.

if you are a wine drinker you know what you like and it is a big fail not to be able to get what you want.

Hubby and I considered the red wine on the Mealtime Drinks Package on the Divina to be "undrinkable." What they were offering was a sub $3 bottle of nasty wine. We had to "upgrade" to get the Robert Mondavi ($6.99 bottle..) So, yes, there are different levels of "'drinkability", at least in my case :wine-glass: