Private Boat Charters in Roatan?

dioxide45

We have six of us currently booked at Little French Key for December, while I suspect they will be operating then, it doesn't seem like this is someplace we now want to go. Our deposit is fully refundable and now we are looking at other options. We are doing Mr Sanchos in Cozumel on the same cruise, so a beach club or all inclusive thing really isn't something we are looking for. We were looking at some possible private boat charters that seem like they would be about the same price or less than the six of us booked at LFK.

Does anyone have any recommendations for possible private or small group charters with a captain?

We have six of us currently booked at Little French Key for December, while I suspect they will be operating then, it doesn't seem like this is someplace we now want to go. Our deposit is fully refundable and now we are looking at other options. We are doing Mr Sanchos in Cozumel on the same cruise, so a beach club or all inclusive thing really isn't something we are looking for. We were looking at some possible private boat charters that seem like they would be about the same price or less than the six of us booked at LFK.

Does anyone have any recommendations for possible private or small group charters with a captain?

I would recommend contacting any of the local tour operators, they should be able to find you exactly what you want. I also suggest contacting Free Radical, I am not sure of the price but my day with them was top notch.

There are several expats posting to the Trip Advisor Roatan forum. Perhaps they could offer you another option or two.

I applaud your choice not to add money to LFK's pockets.