Speciality Restaurant Reservations...

StarFlyr

Well, this time I'm down is "steeraage" on an upcoming cruise. Actually every cabin section looks very nice and we're in a Deluxe Window cabin. So, I get on the Regent website to reserve a dinner reservation and the only option I see is "Prime 7" which I made a reservation for. Then thinking I would grab another one or 2, the only option I see is Prime 7 on other nights is Prime 7. Maybe all the other optons are gone.

Does anyone know if Prime 7 is the only restaurant besides the Compass Rose that is available to Deluxe Window cabins? It appears that I can make a reservation in the Prime 7 on other days as well.

Well, this time I'm down is "steeraage" on an upcoming cruise. Actually every cabin section looks very nice and we're in a Deluxe Window cabin. So, I get on the Regent website to reserve a dinner reservation and the only option I see is "Prime 7" which I made a reservation for. Then thinking I would grab another one or 2, the only option I see is Prime 7 on other nights is Prime 7. Maybe all the other optons are gone.

Does anyone know if Prime 7 is the only restaurant besides the Compass Rose that is available to Deluxe Window cabins? It appears that I can make a reservation in the Prime 7 on other days as well.

Prime 7 is the only restaurant that requires reservations. Everyone may dine in Sette Mari or Compass Rose without reservations.

Hi and welcome to the Regent board! I am assuming that you are on the Navigator since that is the only ship with one specialty restaurant (Prime 7). This has nothing to do with the category of your suite -- all passengers can only book one reservation in each specialty restaurant. Once you are onboard the ship and have dinner at Prime 7, you can probably get another reservation. Regent insures that every passenger on the ship is able to dine in a specialty restaurant one time. Then, if/when there are cancellations, you can get another reservation if you are willing to be flexible in terms of table size and time.

I think that you will find the offerings in Compass Rose so good that you will not even want to go to Prime 7 more than once because, in my opinion, the food in Compass Rose is better.

On Navigator, only Prime 7 requires advance reservations, and as Travelcat pointed out, Compass rose is so good, you may not even want another reservation in Prime 7. Don’t worry. The food is great throughout the ship.

Hi and welcome to the Regent board! I am assuming that you are on the Navigator since that is the only ship with one specialty restaurant (Prime 7).

Hey Travelcat2, I think we were on a cruise few years back. The only Regent cruise we've take was from Istanbul to Dubai in '14. Are you from the NW? And yes, we're on the Navigator.

Hey Travelcat2, I think we were on a cruise few years back. The only Regent cruise we've take was from Istanbul to Dubai in '14. Are you from the NW? And yes, we're on the Navigator.

We were just talking about the Istanbul to Dubai cruise - we loved it:D. Yes, we live in Bellingham ... not that far from you.

What itinerary are you doing????

We were just talking about the Istanbul to Dubai cruise - we loved it:D. Yes, we live in Bellingham ... not that far from you.

What itinerary are you doing????

New York to Montreal...

When I mentioned your user name to my wife Pat, she said "Oh, that's the couple that you took the ride in the sand with!" That was a "gas" sliding down the sand hills.

As you can see from my signature, you can see we're no where near your "water time". The last cruise we did was a Oceania from Honolulu to New Zealand where we picked up a 24 day land tour. Great trip.

Sorry Starflyr, nothing to input into your thread, but just wondered if you would be so kind to do a review of your Deluxe Window Suite after your cruise and whether you missed the balcony, as you never here these suites mentioned much.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry Starflyr, nothing to input into your thread, but just wondered if you would be so kind to do a review of your Deluxe Window Suite after your cruise and whether you missed the balcony, as you never here these suites mentioned much.

Sure, if my senior mind remembers to do so. Most of the cruises we've been on had a private outside deck that I've never found too usesful other thatn in port. Too windy or cold when underway.