How far in advance can you book Cirque Du Soleil shows?

Tapi

Hi!

We're two weeks from final payment and 2.5 months away from sailing! I'm online trying to reserve specialty restaurants and shows. Every single time for every single day for both shows are showing unavailable, which makes me believe that they are simple not open for booking yet. Any idea when they will become available? Thanks for any input!

Did you mean to post this in the NCL forum? MSC doesn't let you pick a date/time until you are on the ship. Otherwise, I'm on Meraviglia Nov 2019 and have already booked Cirque shows and a specialty restaurant package. I suppose they can withdraw availability online if they get a lot of people pre booking.

What I’m finding is that I can book the show separately, but when I try to book it as part of a specialty restaurant package, it shows sold out

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Since I and others have the ability to purchase these online for further out dates I would assume your sailing's dinner section is sold out for online booking as their website suggests. They may hold some seating to be available for booking on board.

Since I and others have the ability to purchase these online for further out dates I would assume your sailing's dinner section is sold out for online booking as their website suggests. They may hold some seating to be available for booking on board.

We booked the shows 6 months out from sailing .

we booked one on line and one by telephone at their office

Suggest you phone your regional office and check with them.

pete

We also booked in advance on line for the drink and show. We were not able to pick dates until on board which was fine, plenty of seats, we were in front row and show was terrific. We have seen Circ many times but this one seemed more fun (maybe it was the drink)

We also booked in advance on line for the drink and show. We were not able to pick dates until on board which was fine, plenty of seats, we were in front row and show was terrific. We have seen Circ many times but this one seemed more fun (maybe it was the drink)

We booked the shows 6 months out from sailing .

we booked one on line and one by telephone at their office

Suggest you phone your regional office and check with them.

pete

We picked the time and date for the booking made over the phone but had to wait till we were on board before we could book a time/date for the online booking

Pete

PS when we were on board there were only 2 performances for one the shows per night. So each show was performed on three days. There was not a day when both shows were put on. there was one rest day with no performances

• 2 weeks later...

We have been given one Cirque dinner with show on our upcoming cruise next spring. If I reserve the dinner and show, it shows amount due for payment. Do I get that changed after getting on board? Should I call or book online? Thanks