Spa booking question

MarKandi

We are on a 28day sailing on the Eurodam next March and I was wondering.

Can you book the Thermal Suite/Hydropool in advance?

Can it be booked online?

We booked it once on the Zuiderdam on a TA and I thought I might splurge for it on this sailing. On the Zuiderdam, it got discounted while under sail so I took advantage. Didnt notice very many discounted services on our past 2-3 cruises.

Also I was thinking of booking the Distinctive Dining Package but we are 3 Star Mariners and get 25% discount on specialty dining so would it be more cost effective to wait until sailing to book these? I doubt we get a discount on a dining package as a guess.

Edited by MarKandi

Cannot be booked online.

You have to call HAL and the price they will quote you will be more than you pay if you wait until boarding on embarkation day. If you decide to book anyways in order to guarantee your spot, the difference will be reimbursed to you on your onboard account. Just make sure to bring a copy of your HAL receipt to show exactly what you paid.

We did Koningsdam 14 day in August and we paid $429 for two of us for the Greenhouse Pass. I think you can call HA and book directly but they don't offer it online. We booked on embarkation day.

quote=MarKandi;56933399]We are on a 28day sailing on the Eurodam next March and I was wondering.

Can you book the Thermal Suite/Hydropool in advance?

Can it be booked online?

We booked it once on the Zuiderdam on a TA and I thought I might splurge for it on this sailing. On the Zuiderdam, it got discounted while under sail so I took advantage. Didnt notice very many discounted services on our past 2-3 cruises.

Also I was thinking of booking the Distinctive Dining Package but we are 3 Star Mariners and get 25% discount on specialty dining so would it be more cost effective to wait until sailing to book these? I doubt we get a discount on a dining package as a guess.

Correct - no Mariner discount on Dining Packages or Beverage Packages only on the Wine Packages.