Disappointing!!

twicks240

If you are in a Suite on the Pearl, you get everything except access to the very tiny Haven Courtyard. No loss. You still get butler and concierge service. You still eat in the same dining room as the Haven guests. We prefer the suites to the Haven on the small ships. You are not missing anything. You will be invited to the Haven cocktail parties. And Glacier watching. You should be Happy, not disappointed.
Thank you!

Sent from my SM-P580 using Forums mobile app

On the Jewel Class ships the Haven is no great loss IMO. Only difference is the Haven courtyard which is very small and on my cruise in May, unusable due to ignorant guests. The butler and priority extras are the real bonus and you have that plus a great view on the aft.
Thank you!

I've never heard the phrase "Haven-like".

I'd have asked just what that "Haven LIKE" meant!

[if someone tried to sell me a yellow metal ring, and told me it was "gold like", I'd certainly be mighty suspicious.]

Describing something as "like X" does suggest that it is not actually "X".

However, the "suite perks" will be the same, and those can make a huge difference. :)

We get a LOT of benefit from the wonderful Butlers. That is, all but the very first were wonderful, and we didn't realize that we should have spoken to someone "higher up" that first time, b/c we didn't know any better. It was still great, but nothing like the other Butlers.

GC

I used that word not Norwegian. I used it to describe what I actually got verses what I was told that I purchased.

I understand your disappointment in what was told to you, but I just want to echo what others have said. Those aft penthouses are FANTASTIC. You’ll enjoy the Butler service and the breakfast/lunch in the private restaurant, and you really don’t need the Haven area in those smaller ships. I find looking at the wake off the aft balcony one of the most relaxing things ever!

I understand your disappointment in what was told to you, but I just want to echo what others have said. Those aft penthouses are FANTASTIC. You’ll enjoy the Butler service and the breakfast/lunch in the private restaurant, and you really don’t need the Haven area in those smaller ships. I find looking at the wake off the aft balcony one of the most relaxing things ever!
Thank you!