What Are The "Always Available" Items on Dinner Menu?

........plus a pasta dish. On the Sovereign, it was rigatoni. I had the steak twice, and it was FABULOUS the first time and good the second time. (just a little more done than I like, but I actually wasn't that hungry that night anyway, and came nowhere near finishing it.)

I think you can also get a large shrip cocktail every night, just ask your waiter. Also, if you have any special requests just ask your head waiter or your Maitre d'. On one of our cruises, the head waiter found out (second night) that everyone at our table loved escargot. From that night on, we had a double order of escargot sent to our table by the head waiter, fpr every person at our table. We had so many snails, that we were almost sick of them. But got over it in time for the next cruise.:p

Hypo

I had the salmon several times and it was very good. It is broiled and is different every night. One night it was herb crusted, another it had a sauce over it... any way it was served, you could ask for it another way. It was very good. I love salmon.

I had the salmon several times and it was very good. It is broiled and is different every night. One night it was herb crusted, another it had a sauce over it... any way it was served, you could ask for it another way. It was very good. I love salmon.

My mother had the salmon twice on our 5 night cruise on Rhapsody and I had it once. It was wonderful both times. Our came broiled without any sauces on it, which was perfect for us. We both enjoyed it - the only problem we had, the servings were huge.

Archived