All New Playlist shows on the Horizon -All EXCELLENT!

kwokpot

Off the Horizon last week and I have to say the Playlist shows where AMAZING! There were 4 show, all new:

*Soulbound

*Amor Cubano

*Vintage Pop

*Celestial Strings

Extremely talented cast of singers and dancers. Vintage Pop was an unique concept; reimagining today's pop songs if they were performed in a 1920's Jazz Club! There was audience participation whereas the theater as setup like a 1920's Jazz Club and selected couples were given special seats and hats from the era! I'm glad there were some new shows to see, although I do miss the Club VIP Disco Hits show!

Off the Horizon last week and I have to say the Playlist shows where AMAZING! There were 4 show, all new:

*Soulbound

*Amor Cubano

*Vintage Pop

*Celestial Strings

Extremely talented cast of singers and dancers. Vintage Pop was an unique concept; reimagining today's pop songs if they were performed in a 1920's Jazz Club! There was audience participation whereas the theater as setup like a 1920's Jazz Club and selected couples were given special seats and hats from the era! I'm glad there were some new shows to see, although I do miss the Club VIP Disco Hits show!

Thanks for the report.

How early did you have to get there for a decent seat? I've heard there is not enough good seating. Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

I would say 30-45 mins. The problem is bingo is being held before a lot of the shows and the seats are already taken up. So if your not playing bingo you are stuck with the crappy seats. Will agree the shows were amazing.

We were on the Horizon transatlantic cruise and caught the Amor Cubano show. It was amazing! The dancers and musicians are exceptional!

I was fascinated by the drummer. He had a horizontal bass drum so he ended up standing on one leg for much of the performance but he never missed a beat.

I would say 30-45 mins. The problem is bingo is being held before a lot of the shows and the seats are already taken up. So if your not playing bingo you are stuck with the crappy seats. Will agree the shows were amazing.

Sounds like you went to the early shows since that never happens at the late shows. I would agree with your timing assessment; we generally arrived to wait in line around 8:45. The doors would open EXACTLY at 9:00pm and the show starts promptly at 9:30.

It's a shame that the sight lines on these newer ships are not that good.

Bill