Post for Bonnie.. so disappointed in Azamara's lack of response

Sleep7

Hi Bonnie.

After 5 Azamara cruises we are back after taking a break for 2 river cruises and I was/still? very excited about our upcoming cruise on the Journey September 29th from Barcelona. I have reached out to Azamara through Facebook messenger more than a few times regarding our reservation and a few general observations that definitely warrant a response and haven't received any.. just a vague "somebody will get back to you" after I pester them.

I'm very surprised and disheartened by Azamara's lack of customer care.:(

Facebook messenger is usually a GREAT way to contact a company as responses are quick and most times get the job done.

What's up there in Azamara-land?:confused:

Hi Bonnie.

Thanks for your message back. This lack of communication was happening way before the new ship was being launched.

I guess you lit a fire under them because I did get a message back on Facebook saying that they would forward my comments onto to management.. for the 3rd time.

Thanks for trying to help... we appreciate it.

You know from past posts that I am a BIG Azamara cheerleader. Don't want to have to give up my pom poms just yet.:D

I share your frustration with Azamara's lack of response to queries regarding this cruise, particularly since the alteration of port dates, which Bonnie notified via CC on 21 August.

By 23 August

The port dates had been changed on Voyage Planner.

The original AzAmazing Evening had been removed from the Shore Excursions for Marseille.

The only (correct) excursion showing for Livorno was the new AzAmazing Evening.

Excursions for Livorno were those for Portovenere and excursions for Portovenere were those for Livorno.

On 24 August in response to my query on CC, Bonnie replied :

"Our system is not sophisticated enough to transfer your pre-booked tours to the new date. You'll have to go online and rebook the tours on the new date" That did not work so I contacted Azamara.

After several emails, I finally received one from Shorex to the effect that the inventory team are working on correcting the itinerary for the closest sailings.

I did suggest in my response that perhaps at least the now incorrect excursions might have been removed from Voyage planner.

But no, Voyage Planner at this moment remains as it was on 23 August.

I do wonder at this late stage, whether the inventory team are having difficulty finding tour operators for the changed dates, with a possible maximum of 7,180 other passengers in the port of Livorno on the altered date? Approximately 2,000 more than the possible maximum of the previous date.

Baynanno1.. hopefully they will get that all sorted out soon!:)

Thank you . . . me too!

We mostly book on board and did so for this cruise and the two following.

It is often a matter of one's communication eventually finding it's way to the right place. Quite often it seems that those in the first line of reception just don't know where to forward the problem for timely resolution. :confused:

At last!

Fellow cruisers may be pleased to know that Voyage Planner has now been updated to show the correct excursions for the altered arrival dates for Livorno & Portovenere on the 29 September cruise. clear.png?emoji-smile-1742clear.png?emoji-smile-1742

Thanks to Shorex team. :):)

At last!

Fellow cruisers may be pleased to know that Voyage Planner has now been updated to show the correct excursions for the altered arrival dates for Livorno & Portovenere on the 29 September cruise. clear.png?emoji-smile-1742clear.png?emoji-smile-1742

Thanks to Shorex team. :):)

Thanks for the post Baynanno1.

We are sorry it took so long.