CocoCay

dizzy1949

The covered loungers are on the far right side of the island by where the water toys, and kayak rentals are. So when you get off the ship you keep walking to the right, right and more right until you are on the other side of the island. There is a bar there and bathrooms. Biggest thing for us over on that side is 1 - it can get really hot over there b/c it is not as breezy as where we sit and 2 - when the tide goes out, there is no water unless you walk way, way out! But lots of people love it over there, we just prefer the beach area where we can see the ship from the beach.

Just read in a former thread that they rent umbrellas on the island? Is that still available? Thanks.

Yes, all over the place. You will see them by where they rent the float mats. We always rent one for my husband as we like to sit in the first row closest to the water. I want sun all day and he wants shade, so we rent an umbrella for him.

Hmmmm..... I didn't realize there were regular umbrella for rent. I have a longer, but could be very happy with an umbrella. Are they easy abs everywhere?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Forums mobile app

Anywhere you see mats being rented, umbrellas will be rented. Very easy to find/rent. They will put it in the ground for you. I know there are at least 2 or 3 in the area we sit so guessing there are more over on the other side.