Seaside YC and arcade (F1 racer, 3D cinema)

missthesea

I would return it if you can. We were in yacht club as well and I bought the $100 package. It is for the f1, bowling, arcade games, and the movie. You don't need it for the zip lines. I bought it for my 14 and 16 year olds. I thought there was more that's just two video games, which were car racing ones. Once they had done the movie they had not desire to do it again. The hours are very limited. On the last day since they will not refund it they basically did the movie about five times in a row. My daughter had met kids and I told her to bring her friends and us up the credit but they never even did that. It just wasn't what I thought it would be. I would wait and check it out before you get the package.

On Divinia it is a 4D movie and I believe Seaside says it is a 5D but not sure what the additional "D" is. From one video on Seaside, they showed the same roller coaster movie as we had on Divinia. The movie was really cool.

F1 kept breaking though so we returned package. Not free for YC.

I would return it if you can. We were in yacht club as well and I bought the $100 package. It is for the f1, bowling, arcade games, and the movie. You don't need it for the zip lines. I bought it for my 14 and 16 year olds. I thought there was more that's just two video games, which were car racing ones. Once they had done the movie they had not desire to do it again. The hours are very limited. On the last day since they will not refund it they basically did the movie about five times in a row. My daughter had met kids and I told her to bring her friends and us up the credit but they never even did that. It just wasn't what I thought it would be. I would wait and check it out before you get the package.

On Seaside, is it just one movie? Divinia had like 5. Also, was the F1 reliable? Package on Divinia went up to $85 before we went and now $100 on Seaside?