Spa lotions for purchase

Barbara60

I generally buy in the port city, to save the hassle and weight of packing them. Depending on your price point (department store cosmetic counter, Bath & Body Works/Victoria's Secret, or drugstore), you're sure to find something. That way, I can get what I like and not pay the outrageous spa prices. Also, the ship's shops do carry some stuff, but such a small selection that I wouldn't count on them having what you might like.

The products in the spa are outrageously priced. As noted above, you can make a stop at a store in the embarkation city, purchase them in the gift shops on board (also high priced, but better than the spa), or even get them at an airport gift shop for a better price than the spa on board. Also, check your local stores for travel size products if your concern is to avoid large containers. If your first day happens to be a port day, you might also be able to shop at the port depending on the cruise.

32 night cruise....sounds to me like it is worth a stop in the port city to stock up on necessities that you don't want to take on the plane.

Nope I'll pack my own favorites. Just saw how much luggage people are packing who are on the full 60 day portion of our cruise so won't feel too bad if we have to take one extra bag.

You may also want to consider bringing your own shampoo and conditioner. The Princess stuff is heck on my hair. I absolutely would hate to use it for 32 days... That alone would inspire me to bring an extra bag!

You may also want to consider bringing your own shampoo and conditioner. The Princess stuff is heck on my hair. I absolutely would hate to use it for 32 days... That alone would inspire me to bring an extra bag!

Definitely. I have fine hair and need my own products for sure!